Fashion week is over, the tents have folded, the off-site venues have shut down, press lounge is kaput and the trade shows are finito.
While I saw quite a few designer offerings I've narrowed my selection down to my top five picks (translation...I want to owe them all).
1. Tan & Brown : A scrumptious luxury handbag line from Australia. The saddle brown cowhide and "leopard" calf hair are stand outs. All bags are beautifully lined in rich suede. Find out more at tanandbrown.com
2. CANADA BLISS: Perfect for the cold days ahead, this line of hand knit and crochet caps are comfy and come in a variety of colors. This is a great unisex line. Find them on line at www.canada-bliss.com
3. MOLLY BRACKEN: Recently launched in the U.S, this French ready to wear collection can be found at upscale boutiques. Perfect dresses, separates, outer wear and even shoes all have that Parisian je ne sais quoi. For more info go to www.mollybracken.com
4. Angela Roi: This is a very affordable of vegan leather handbags from a talented South Korean designer. The collection includes a variety of tote bags, satchels, saddle bags that come in a variety of great colors. Buy on line at angelaroi.com
FW Models Look Better with Angela Roi's Vegan Leather Handbag
Photo Credit: Angela Roi
5. Eric Javits: One of my favorite milliners has outdone himself this time. Thinking ahead to resort/spring there's a drawstring bucket bag that's on trend. It's available in gold or silver with brown leather trim. Pair this with anyone of his "Squishee" packable hats. Perfect for town or travel. The line is carried at all major retailers. For more info go to ericjavits.com.
Spring 2016 - All You Will Need Is an Eric Javits Bag and Hat!*
*additional clothing may be required per local ordinances
Photos Credit: M. McKenzie
Coming up soon, C&C